Tuesday 4 January 2011

Too Much Money...

For Christmas, I got some money, a lot of money (for me anyway), including the computer, I've spend over half of it, not including the computer, I think I'm up to just over £200.

So, for shits and giggles, here is a list of stuff I have bought with my Christmas Money.

Computer Parts - £519.75 (including postage)
Goldeneye 007 Limited Edition (Wii) - £44.99 using reward points (£49.99 full price)
Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary (Wii) - £19.99
Scott Pilgrim vs The World Limited Edition Steel Tin (Blu-Ray) - £17.99
10 Plug Surge Protector - £29.99
1m HDMI Cable - £12.99
Donation to the Real World Hero Charity's - £40 (£10 each)
3 Pints on my Mum and Aunts Birthday - About £8
Nice bit of Weed - £30
Dringage for New Years - About £20

That's it, latterly everything I have bought since I got my Christmas money/present on the 29th December, I do have one or 2 more things I want, like a 250gb Xbox Hard Drive (Between £50 and £80 New) to replace my 20gb drive and a bigger Memory Stick Duo for my PSP (About £25 for 4gb). I also want a Netbook, but cant justify spending £200 on one for myself when I can borrow the Laptop... A new set of Headphones or a Headset would be nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment