Wednesday 5 January 2011

Burnt Out

So, today, I came to a conclusion, I'm just about burnt out with City of Heroes, Its a bloody good game, but really, a brake from it would be a good thing.

This brings me to my next thing, I want to try Cataclysm, the new World of Warcraft expansion, but just until I get the spark back for CoH. I all ready have a Level 80 Warlock, and always wanted a Gnome Priest, so its not as if its a waste of money, and I have a friend who is also going back.

Its possible, I would get the spark back for CoH fast, Its happened before, spend a month or 2 in WoW then thought "This is horrible, its all about the End Game and not the journey, give me Paragon City any day", so started drifting back to there and eventually let my WoW subby stop, CoH was always going though, and will be during this brake (re-new on 21st Jan and runs for 3 months).

So yeah, think I'll pop back to WoW for a little bit, as I was writing this, a friend on Twitter from CoH even said that a brake is a good thing.

Cya on the other side lol

No comments:

Post a Comment