Sunday 2 January 2011

New Years Resolution - 1st post of the year

First off - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A Few years ago, I said I wouldn't make another New Years Resolution, but this year, I'm braking that and actually making one or two.

Resolution, The First:
Write More

I have all these ideas in my head, but never really write them down, or get a chance too and forget them, so I got to start writing things down and [principle] scripting them, even if they cant be made....yet.

Resolution, The Second:
Finish More Games

Yeah, gotta shrink my "to finish" list, alot.

Resolution, The Third:
Get EBeaver to Level 50 on City of Heroes

3 Years he has been stuck in limbo, currently at 47 I Must get him to 50.

Resolution, The Fourth:
Get DBeaverSP to 50

Yeah, gotta get my Peacebringer to Level 50 too.

Resolution, The Fifth:
Get a Job

Not through lack of trying, I really need a job.

Thats it, 5 resolutions that I hope I keep, yeah... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment