Saturday 15 January 2011

FUCK YOU GAME! FUCK YOU ROYAL MAIL!

Yeah, So, Iv been waiting almost 2 weeks for 2 games from GAME to be delivered, £70 worth of games. GAME guarantee delivery within 2-3 days for free (which I stupidly chose) - But, 2 weeks later, THERE STILL NOT HERE!

Now, you could argue that Christmas and the snow has backed a load up, but how come Scott Pilgrim came a day before I expected it and when it was ordered just after the games? Yeah, Exactly.

But, not only that, I won a copy of The Legend of Zelda on the NES on Tuesday (box, manual AND MAP!), that was sent first class recorded (1-2 days delivery), and that hasn't came either, admittedly, that could come on Monday and I would be happy (and leave good feedback), but with a massive company like GAME, you would think it would take less than 2 weeks for a package to arrive!

It really is a piss take, I can't even do anything about it till 15 days after the dispatch date, and even then, thats a Saturday, so it would have to wait till the Monday...

I really am pissed off with GAME and Royal Mail. Never ordering from GAME again, but have no choice but to use Royal Mail for deliverys.

So I sign off with this - FUCK YOU GAME and FUCK YOU ROYAL MAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment