Monday 31 January 2011

5 Things I would Rather do than Play Final Fantasy XIII


Right, So, Of all the list of games I have to finish, Final Fantasy XIII is probably the easiest, but that's because the game play is so boring!

So I'm sat here, wanting to play, and there is genuinely 5 things that I would rather do than play Final Fantasy XIII

Number 5: Wash the Dishes
This does need doing, not many of them though

Number 4: Clean the Kitchen Floor
Again, another thing that actually needs doing lol

Number 3: Vacuum the Carpet
This, I don't need to do at all and I try to get out of it as much as possible, but hell, I would rather do that than play Final Fantasy XIII

Number 2: Play Shaq Fu
No, Really, at least that is laughingly bad and not boringly bad

Number 1: Write this blog post
Yeah, write a silly blog post is something I would rather do than play Final Fantasy XIII, funny is that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment