Monday 15 November 2010

So Called Friends

I have a close circle of friends, 4 of us (6 if you include the brothers of 2), but recently, that circle has been drifting apart, and all because of 1 person.

That person has been an evil bastard and a perpetual liar, not only did he grass a friend up for having a part time job while still claiming JSA (which is all legal), he also told one of our weed dealers that I was a grass and not to serve me, and this person is not someone you want to get on the wrong side of! Luckily my cousin also knows this guy and straighten it all out, even though he didn't actually believe him in the first place - and that's just the first chapter!

It all started when he went to Thailand, he met a girl (who makes her living on her back...) and fell in 'love', he asked the friend he grassed up if he could use his bank account to send her some money so his parents didn't find out, rightfully, he said no - so out of spite, he grassed him up about the job. Then he asked me and I also said no, but he has nothing on me, so he just threatened to kick the shit out of me, as you do... But that's not all, the day of the 'deadline' (notice the quotes) he asked if I wanted to head into town with him, I ignored that text because I assumed he was going to ask to use my bank again, in person, so I had no choice but to say yes, even though I would have told him no again.

Things started going down hill from there, he has been trying to get himself back in our good books, its not really working, more so when he drags you out in the poring rain with a massive wind and you have a bad cold.

We are all sick and tired of him, but cant say or do anything about it, because out of spite, he will find a way to destroy us, even though he has nothing on me and nothing on my other friend any more, and I can destroy him with 2 phone calls or a couple of anonymous letters.

He will never learn, always thinking he hasn't done anything wrong and the world revolves around him, but we are going to show him, he will soon learn, and if he fucks off to Thailand before then - Good Ridens to bad rubbish!

No comments:

Post a Comment