Friday 19 November 2010

Fuck You Job Centre - Fuck You!

Well, I was planning a nice blog post about getting my D&D Red Box, but iv had a bad day and what could be a bad month because of this.

Went to sign on today, they asked for my ES4 Form, basically a log of your job search activity, I forgot to pick it up, it was behind my book and I just plain forgot to pick it up. For 1 simple mistake, there deciding to pass it higher up... Of course there was people before me who also forgot theirs and they got away scott free, but me, oh no, because my memory is shit and I couldn't remember the names of the places I applied for and forgot the form its going higher. Best of all, there is actually 0 jobs within 30 miles of me that I'm trained for (Data Input), ok, there is 2, in a area that I cant get to without 4 or 5 bus changes.

There is also another factor stopping me from certain jobs, you can only apply once within 6 months, so that puts all the supermarkets out till at least February, not that they would employ me anyway, the amount of times I have tried them and all knock me back without reason, I don't even get a interview with them and agency's just suck, advertising jobs that done exist just to get you on their books.

Its like the Job Centre and Government don't understand real people, not everyone can remember things off the top of there head and that shit happens.

They can go fuck themselves, I'll take this all the way if I have to, but I'm not going down without a fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment