Sunday 7 November 2010

CoH 24 Hour Charity Task Force Marathon: Update 2

Things are slightly up in the air with the Marathon right now, but for good reason. Everyone's schedule is different, Golden Girl can do Monday/Tuesday, Psygon and Gonk can do a Thursday/Friday before the 18th of December (there going on holiday I think they said) and Eddy [the NPC of the group] works dodgy shifts (even though its part time).

Without Psy, Gonk and GG, I really cant see this happening - I know for a fact they can stay the course, I know there play styles and... I know them, they are epicly good people! There are a couple of other people I know on CoH and who I have met in real life who I want to take part, but not seen them online when I manage to get online.

Now then, those who are good at picking things up will notice that is only 6 people, and your right, but its 7 if your include Phoenix, who has offered her services as a Reserve Member, so, in theory I only need to ask 1 more person and swap some TFs around to when Phoenix will be on - I have a idea who that could be, but I don't know them very well.

Well, to end on a light note - Real World Hero is interested, so will most likely be raising money for there chosen charity and teaming up with them (not in game, there on the US server, unfortunately).

Just need to find a date to accommodate everyone, cant be too hard? Can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment