Thursday 30 September 2010

Friends: To Those Loved and "Lost"

I have a close circle of friends, friends who would do just about anything for me and I would do just about anything for them, but there is a line, a line that was crossed.

One of my friends went to Thailand (yes, for what you think) and met a girl (yes, again its what you think) - basically, he has lost his marbles. He has asked both me and my other friend if he can use our bank accounts to send her money - Rightfully, we both flat out refused, and now he has threatened to wipe another friends facebook friends lists and told me never to ask him for anything again - all because we want to protect both ourselves and him.

He doesn't see it this way though, he sees it as us not doing what he wants and goes off on one because he always gets his way - he is just like that.

So this post is for him, to hopefully notice what he is doing, what is happening and why we said no - You are being taken for a ride mate, and we are trying to stop that - please listen to us when we tell you this - We love you dude and we don't want to see you hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment