Sunday 3 October 2010

Support: Or lack there of

I'm betting, that 99% of people who read this blog (all... 3 of you..?), gets support from there family and friends in just about whatever they do. Your the lucky ones.

Myself, I get nothing, sure, they might humour me when it comes to things, but in terms of support, I get nothing. Take for example my main project - Pure Boredom - Basically making films and reviewing TV shows, only problem is, at home, I cant record anything and I cant do the voice overs - Hell, I cant even talk on xbox live without being asked what I'm doing.

Back in June I did a Lets Play of the Doctor Who Adventure Games, I did the first chapter with the 2nd one being done the week after, I started, but after 5mins, I had my sister telling me to "stop talking to yourself" then calling me a freak for doing it - You know what - FUCK YOU! The lets play happened to be one of the most popular things i have done for You Tube, and because you wont shut the fuck up, I had to abandon it. People wanted to watch my lets play because of the commentary, the others had none, mine did, that's why people wanted to watch it aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh

Its not just family stopping me doing anything, my friends aren't very helpful either. 2 weeks ago, myself and eddy where meant to be doing prep work for Victorian Invasion, my first real short film, I tell him I'll be doing a schedule for it (or basically a To-Do list) and he likes the idea, make it as professional as possible - I give him a copy a week or so before we are due to start, both he and his girlfriend (she plays The Lady) are all for it, until the day we start, then he 'forgets' and keeps forgetting for the rest of the schedule. Only problem now is, the weather, I cant do any filming with the weather we are having now. I have a feeling that Victorian Invasion will not see the light of day any time this year, and that makes me a sad Beaver.

Sorry about the wall of text, but this is something that seriously pisses me off, I cant record anything at home because whoever is in at the time stops me and my friends forget or don't take direction (that could be another post all together). Whatever i want to do, is stopped because its not 'normal' and that's really pissing me off!

Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment