Friday 24 September 2010

Signing On

Once a fortnight, I have the 'ritual' of going to the Job Centre and Signing on, and I fucking hate it! Its not the walking there or the having to go, its the people, or some of them.

Lets start with the staff, one or two of them are canny good, but the rest look down on you like your the scum of the earth just because you don't have a job and they have all been in the same position as you... Bull Shit! Its bloody stupid, you just want to hit them sometimes.

Next, we have the 'customers', this is a hard one, because 90% of them are all right and are like me, but the other 10% are lazy smack heads who shouldn't get a penny, yet they waltz in there, sometimes kicking and screaming, demanding money - I have seen it, I have been there when the police have to be phoned, my god its horrible.

Last, we have the building, its hot, its stuffy and its just bloody horrible to wait in there, especially if your early for anything. Once I had to wait 10mins at the entrance and was then told to move away from the door because it kept opening... I would have gave them that IF the door actually worked when you where stood to one side but you have to be right under the sensor, but that's not the worst of it, that same day, I was 5mins late signing because the clock was 5mins slow! That's right, if it wasn't for the fact that I was seen by staff, I would have gotten the blame for being late and it would have fucked me right over.

I'm starting to ramble now, so I'll shut up with a final word - Get in, Get out and don't hang around - That's my tips for the Job Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment