Sunday 26 September 2010

A Movie A Day?

Did you know, that I have a massive list of films to watch, and the chance of me actually getting through them is next to zero. The reason I very much doubt I would get through them, is because I never know what I want to watch - So, starting today, I'll be watching 1 film a day for 2 weeks, that's 14 films - But I want YOU to choose them for me!

For week 1, I want you to choose 6 of the best films ever made (not 7 because The Warriors is todays film)
For week 2, I want you to choose 6 of the worst films ever made (not 6 because on day 7, I'll be watching The Room, finally)

Now, there are a couple of things to take into account when choosing:
1) No Lord of the Rings, I hate these films and I hate the books, they bore me to death
2) No Star Wars, I have seen these a few times all ready (and I love the original unaltered trilogy)
3) Choose how ever many you want, 1, 3, 6 or all 12
4) The majority wins, if 2 people have picked the same film, I'll watch that without question
5) Tell me if its good or bad, goes without saying really hehe
6) There's no set time when I'm gonna watch them, but I'll post on Twitter when i do
7) They must be on dvd or blu-ray

Thats about it - You can choose films for me either by leaving a comment here, or on my Twitter @DancingBeaver

I look forward to watching em :D


Movie List (Good)
Sunday 26/09 - The Warriors (Suggested by ITNet1 on Twitter)
Monday 27/09 - The Terminator and The Terminator 2 Double Feature (Suggested by ITNet1 on Twitter)
Tuesday 28/09 - Predator and Predators Double Feature (Suggested by ITNet1 again, Eddy and Bear)
Wednesday 29/09 -The Omega Man (Suggested again by ITNet1 and Eddy)
Thursday 30/09 - It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (Suggested by ITNet1, again)
Friday 01/10 - Wayne's World Double Feature
Saturday 02/10 -Citizen Kane


Movie List (Bad)
Sunday 03/10 - Highlander 2 (Not the Renegade Edition)
Monday 04/10 - After Last Season (With Spoony Riff Trax)
Tuesday 05/10The Room

No comments:

Post a Comment