Thursday 6 October 2011

Jury Duty

They say there are 2 certainties in life, Death and Taxes. They really need to change that - Death, Taxes and Jury Duty.

It really suck, I've been selected, not that much notice either, just over a month for a 28th November start and I know next to fuck all. I mean, I know 3 people who have done it, one of them had it deferred because he was serving in the Armed Forces and close to being deployed and the other 2 have told me things, but it still doesn't help. Thing is, everyone is acting like its one of the best things to happen, I just don't see it.

Anyway, the form is filled in and ready to send tomorrow. I might as well get the bloody thing over and done with, could get something juicy or I could be sat around reading, playing 3DS or playing cards.

I guess its something to blog about, not during, I have twitter for that, but something fun to put in here.

Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment