Thursday 27 October 2011

JHP The Clusterfuck

So, I'v been with JHP for.... God know how long and I was meant to leave at least a month ago, but with all the staffing problems they had, it turned into a clusterfucking piss take.

Last week, I went to quit the course but myself and the tutor made a deal - Get the Business Admin qualification within 2 weeks, today, that didnt exactly go to plan.

For some reason, we had another tutor, mixed with another group and done something we had done 3 times while there, with 3 different people, luckily, the manager of the centre was observing the tutor we had, so I asked to have a word with her, about quitting again, I was pissed.

The manager managed to talk me out of quitting again, along with another guy in the same group as me, gonna sort it so that were doing what we are there to do, and if we arnt, to phone us not to come in . If that works or not, is another matter, but if the same thing happens, I'm officially quitting, they have had 2 chances all ready, there not getting a 3rd.

This post might no make much sense when reading it, but then again, nether does what's been happening lol

No comments:

Post a Comment