Thursday 3 November 2011

Oh Nintendo Europe: Why do you suck right now?

How many times can you email such a big company like Nintendo before getting pissed off with them? Because I have sent 5 with only 1 getting an auto response and I'm seriously getting pissed off now.

Its been 6 months, Six Months, since The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D came out, 6 Months since I put the order in for the Soundtrack you got with it and yet, I still haven't received it. I know your thinking I'm an idiot for chasing this for so long, but I'm a Zelda fanboy and a Collector, 2 types of people you don't mess with lol.

I think its gotten to the point where I phone them, and get some information out of them that way, though if they tell me "No, you cant have the soundtrack" I will not be happy, they sent me the email telling me its on its way, twice, and that email could be counted as confirmation of the order, so they should send me it, without any problems.

I'll phone tomorrow, even though I hate phones, sometimes you have to face your fear to get somewhere, I'll update this post with what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment