Wednesday 23 November 2011

Oh Nintendo Europe: Why do you Kick Arse Right Now!

After 5 months, countless emails and 1 phone call... I finally have The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack =D =D =D

It started last week when I got an email from Nintendo saying that, although I was entitled to the OST, I hadn't placed the order, but they guy who send the email was in a position to send me one. I think its because I sent a copy of the email I received confirming the order, but right now, I don't care because I have the Soundtrack =D

So, I would like to thank the person who sent the email (they didn't put there name on) and Jeff on the phone for there help. Though, I still think they need to fix there email support system, Its like there is one guy doing it.

MMM A Happy Beaver Is A Happy Beaver =P

No comments:

Post a Comment