Tuesday 18 October 2011

Game Pickup 18/10/11

This is just a tiny show off post:
I just picked up Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, complete for £38 =)
Also picked up Gran Turismo 3 to replace a lost copy for £2

£40 for both of them, traded in 4 xbox360 games that I have only played once and they forgot about as well as £5 cash - 100% worth it in my opinion, because I basically got 4 games for 4 games =P and one of them is probably one of the rarest Playstation 2 games out there.

I'm a happy Beaver =P

Update [20 Minutes Later] - I just went to play MGS3 Disk 2, the one with the Original Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 for MSX on it. The disk is cracked in half at one side, the guy checked the disks and didn't say anything and its not something you can really see. Will have to take it back shortly. =(

Update [3:45pm] - Just got back from returning Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, since it was a trade in, they gave store credit, £38 worth, so I replaced MGS3:S with:
Final Fantasy XII - Playstation 2, £5
Timesplitters - Playstation 2, 80p
Project Eden - Playstation 2, 80p
Metroid Prime - Game Cube, £5
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - Game Cune, £8

Still have £18.40 credit left, will probably spend that soon as it expires on the 25th of October 3011, and no, that isn't a typo lol

No comments:

Post a Comment