Friday 23 September 2011

Hey Nintendo! Where's my CD? [Update: 04/10/11]

Really, Nintendo, where is my Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack?

I bought The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D on release, well, a pre-order, which is the same thing. I registered it with Club Nintendo the same day I got it, I got court up in the glitch with the website so waited till there was another way to order it... Which I did, I even got the Email.

So, Nintendo Europe, where is my CD? You said it would take up to 8 weeks, its been longer than that, I have sent you 2 emails asking for information, which you haven't replied to. I would sent a tweet to your twitter, but Nintendo Europe, you don't have a twitter account. What else can I do?

I like you Nintendo, I really do, hell, I bought a 3DS on Day 1 and I have pre-orderd the Limited Edition Skyward Sword - I'm a Zelda Fanboy and you are depriving me of my Zelda Music Nintendo Europe.

I would send another email, but would you read it? Would you read this? Would Nintendo of America read it if I sent it to there twitter? Will I ever get the soundtrack?

Lets see, shall we.

Update: 30/09/11 - So I tried to email Nintendo Europe again, this time using there website contact form, its just a shame that THERE WEBSITE IS SHIT! The submit button brings up a 403 Forbidden error. That doesn't help! I'll have to try again on Monday afternoon, I will get this Soundtrack!

Update: 03/10/11 - Tried again, hoping they had fixed the contact form. They haven't... Doubt they even know its borked. So I have sent and email to the webmaster using the address on the 403 page and will try again later or tomorrow. If its not sorted by then, I might end up phoning them - That should be fun.

Update: 04/10/11 - Send an email to the other email address, got a bit closer to an answer because I got an auto-response. Admittedly that could mean one of 2 things, 1) The auto response is fobbing people off thinking they will get a reply or 2) They actually read the emails. Here is hoping they actually read the dam thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment