Sunday 18 September 2011

CoH Charity Marathon 2011: A[nother] Stupid Idea

I know, all the CoH Marathon stuff goes on Pure Boredom now, but this isn't in anyway the plan for the marathon...yet. You see, I have had, a very very stupid idea...

Recently, there have been a lot of places doing 24 hour gaming marathons for charity on various different games that is has made it sort of an everyday thing. And I want the Real World Hero marathon to stand out, there is only one way to do that....

Stream and Play City of Heroes for 48 Hours!

Yes, you read that right, 48 Hours - 2 Days, 2880 Minutes, 172,800 Seconds!

The way I see it is - Anything is possible, but could mine and Ed's body's handle it, could we realistic stay away and play a game for, what would actually be longer than 48 Hours. Could the computer handle City of Heroes (not in Ultra Mode this time), the streaming software and the camera at the same time for 2 days.

Something like this would take a hell of a lot more planning than last year and a hell of a lot more support needed.

But yeah, thought I would post this, if just to get opinions (getting told I'm an idiot lol) - The things I do... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment