Wednesday 2 March 2011

DancingBeaver and the Nintendo 3DS Part 2: Pre Order

So, I have pre-ordered the Nintendo 3DS. Decided to get it from Gamestation after considering all factors.

So, what did I order?
Black Nintendo 3DS
Street Fighter 3D
Pilot Wings Resort

Grand Total... Just under £300... I must be stupid!

But!! Its going to be worth it! Gamestation had one to demo for people thinking about pre-ordering it, So I had a go... It really works, I could see the 3D perfectly, much better than the Sky 3D demo that is in town, I couldn't see any 3D on that, but the 3DS I could without trying.

One down side though, the Gamestation website has Hartlepool as opening at Midnight for release, I asked in store and they haven't heard anything from Head Office about it, they would also have to pay the shopping centre for security cover for the opening, but they said they would contact me if they are opening, either way, I will have a Nintendo 3DS in my hand on Friday 25th March 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment