Tuesday 15 March 2011

Fuck This!

Warning, This post contains an Epic Rant!


I'm starting to get sick of everything, seriously, I can't do fuck all!

I'm not allowed to be pissed off, I have to be happy all the fucking time, I'm not allowed to moan about anything, even if I have the right to. I can't make videos because its not "normal", I can't get a job because there are none in this pile of shite town and this pile of shite area because the pile of shite government has cut the majority of its funding for the area.

Hell, I can't even defend myself when someone takes the piss (see this picture), I'm just expected to bend over and take it.

Things are going to change, from this moment, the old Beaver is dead! I'm taking no shit from anyone! If you want to take the piss, prepare to get it thrown back in your face! Some of them people may hurt me, but I will heal, what I do to you will last a fucking life time!

No comments:

Post a Comment