Tuesday 29 March 2011

Ideas Ideas Ideas

I have an idea, the idea won't cost a penny, sort of, less than £10.
Its a video idea, a machinima series, a machinima series made in City of Heroes.

I've been sat on this idea for about 6 months, mostly knowing that I don't have the skills with the /demorecord feature in City of Heroes to make something as complex as a series, that, and I only have access to one account and I would need 3, unless I recorded all parts separate in one account and put it all together by manually editing the demo file.

There is a small script for a Pilot Episode, sort of an introduction to the characters. When I say short, I mean about 3 pages, with room to expand slightly, Its written as a learning tool, doing the demo record and demo editing and doing the voice over recording and syncing.

I don't know, at some point this week, I could record something tiny, just to prove to myself that if I put my mind to it, I can do what's needed to make this. But I need to level another character to at least 20, because Twisted Fire is the Marathon Character again this year hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment