Thursday 25 August 2011

Project: Genesis

So, I have been working for the past few days on something I'm calling Project Genesis, or at least that's what I'm calling it in my head. What is the mysterious project I hear no one asking, well...

I am relaunching Syphernet.com - The hub to where all my projects are linked, the original project, my first ever domain and my 2nd attempt at a network style site (first ever attempt was on GeoCities at school).

The site itself is there, I decided to use Word Press and the Graphene Theme, just like Pure Boredom and The Avanta Files are using. Its a lot easier to manage and the Theme is a bloody good bit of kit (if you use wordpress, I highly suggest checking it out Here).

So long story short, Project: Genesis is the ReBirth of Syphernet.com, just have 5 more pages to fill in with info and its ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment