Sunday 21 August 2011

The Format

Well, I bit the bullet and finally formatted the PC, something I have been meaning to do for.... a good couple of months - And this wasn't a re-install over the old copy of Windows 7, this was a full on, wipe everything install of Windows 7.

I think I'm also the only person in the world who actually enjoys doing it, it don't take too long and as long as you know where your back-ups are, it wont take too long to get everything reinstalled. Took me about 4 hours to do my main box to how I like it and with what need to be on there - Was putting off doing the iPhone though, last time I formatted it took ages to set it not to delete all my apps... but it was surprisingly easy.

But yeah, I have that fresh Windows smell again, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment