Friday 1 July 2011

Avanta, the place of non-exsistance [Updated 04/07/11]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So, I'm meant to start this Back to Work thing today, got to be at Avanta for 1pm. There is just one small problem...
I don't have there address, or phone number...
And I'm not the only one... The Job Centre don't have this information either.

Yup, when I went to sign today, I asked the nice lady who signed me if she had any idea, she didn't but she went to ask the supervisor, so we went to see him - Unfortunately, even he had no idea and he was as shocked as I was at the lack of communication from them.

Long story short, he put a note on the system about what happened and said if they ring you about not going, just tell them what I told the Job Centre. - I have a feeling its going to come back and bite me in the arse, badly, they can stop any money without going through the Job Centre, but I have done all I can, I went to the only source who might have some idea, and Avanta haven't even told them where there based.

Its there fault, not mine, I have officially done everything I can for information, If it does come back to bite me in the arse like I suspect, then they will have a fight on there hands - I'm sort of looking forward to it :)

I'll update this post too with the outcome of the phone call from them I will no doubt get

Update (5:45pm): No phone call from them, this isn't really a good thing because it looks like they will just do what they do if you don't turn up. I still have the Job Centre on my side, but I might be without money until this whole thing is sorted.

Update (04/07/11): Still no call from them, I have a feeling I am going to be screwed over by them, even though I still have the Job Centre on my side, things could go very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment