Monday 18 July 2011

Operation: Penetrate Avanta

I got into the Avanta building, I wasn't happy. Apparently they have been sending letters, but I still never got anything, they say they have sent 'failure to attend notices', again, not got them - So obviously they are trying to blame me for this whole shit storm - No!

The branch tried to fob me off to the call centre, all they could do was re-arrange the appointment (8th August at 1pm) and put a note on the system, when I go down on the 8th, before they even get a chance to start the interview/session whatever they do, I will be telling them again about this whole thing and have all the black marks taken off the system, because its not my fault, it never has been my fault, they fucked up and they will pay the price.

Also, I have a update on 'The Avanta Files' blog - I'm going to be working on it not long after this post, I'll be building it on Syphernet because I want some forums as well as a blog for others to post there stories (if it gets out there), I'll backlog these posts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment