Friday 17 June 2011

Beaver = Confused, Job Center = Confused... The Blog Post!

So, I signed on today, nothing happened there, just signed the paper after getting an appointment I expected to get - Then the woman signing me (same woman from last dole rant), said she had to send me to the supervisor. Now I expected the worst, and knowing our past history, she sort of told me its nothing to worry about and she will sign me there. Okey, now I'm confused, and its only going to get worse.

So there I was, sat with the supervisor, he was just setting up but he showed me everything, which was cool, then he told me - I am being sent on the brand spanking new Back To Work Program, and its so new, I'm the first in Hartlepool. This is where the Job Centre get confused.

There is no information about these company's who are doing the courses, really, no phone number, no address, just a couple of names who have never worked in the North East before - The one I am being sent to is Avanta (they have to send people 50/50). Nobody knows anything about these company's, not even the supervisors supervisor, who had to come over to help because of what happened a fortnight ago. So the guy told me all he knew, give me all the forms I needed, and I left. I think he was glad I was the first, because he is a good guy and I'll never get pissed with him even when he knows nothing - Because they really don't get told anything, he didn't even know what's happening about the course I was all ready sent to.

I'll keep you updated with what happens, they should be phoning me over the next week where I'll get some more info. Though after a quick google, I found out its TNG - Might as well stop my money now, because TNG is the worst thing that's happened to employment since Maggy Thatcher! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment