Friday 22 April 2011

I Stopped a Brake-In....

Holy fuck, I really did! So let me set the scene *waive lines to.. last night*

So there I was, about 2am on the 22nd April 2011, taking the dog for a walk, like I do every night - Now, I have seen some things in the 4 years I have done this, mostly involving drunk people. This time... This time was no exception.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see some guy in the drive way of the house at the end of the street, silly in itself, they have a CCTV camera (don't know if its real or it works or not tbh), at the time all I'm thinking is "I didn't know he went out" thinking its the guy who lives there. But then he walks out the front and starts walking.... To the next house.

So he gets to the gates to the garage of the house next door, stops, looks and climes over and starts to go towards there back yard - Well, I'm having none of this in MY street, so I shout over to him, and thus the story really begins.


Me: I think I should take a picture with my phone, the police will be interested in this
Him: uhhhh
Me: You have been trying to brake into there car and now there house, with me watching
<guy climes back over>
Him: Your seeing what you want to see, I'm looking for a light mate
Me: No, your trying to brake into people houses, in front of me
Him: I'm not
Me: You are, now get the fuck out of my street
Him: Who are you
Me: I'm the guy who lives in this street, and the guy who is telling you to get out
Him: Well I live in this area, all my life
Me: Good for you, this is my street, your trying to brake into houses on my street, get the fuck out!
Him: <slures something>
Me: GET OUT OF MY STREET! GET OUT OF MY AREA!!
Him: I know where you live, I'll make sure you get out
Me: Fuck off and get out of my street
Him: Why should I?
Me (lunging forward): GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STREET!
Him: If your coming towards me you better back it up
Me: JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STREET
Him (starting to walk away): When I see you in the street, I'm gonna kick the shit out of you
Me: I look forward to that day....
Him: <he says something but couldn't understand him>
Me: Blah Blah Blah Blah

So yeah, that's how I stopped some dick trying to brake into houses in MY street, I don't exactly have the skills to back my mouth up but you really think he will remember something when he was pissed, unless he is always pissed then he will remember, but I'll have the advantage of being sober when he tries to take me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment