Monday 18 April 2011

Avoiding the Royal Wedding

We all know what's happening on the 29th of April and if you don't, you are the lucky ones!

That's right, Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting married and its going to be all over the TV between now and the big day. What? It all ready is? Fucksocks!

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of the Royal Family, but I really, really cant be arsed with this wedding, I can't be arsed with weddings most times, thinking about it, I think the only one I have been to is my dad's 2nd marriage when I was a nipper, where I was usher, or meant to be, photographer wanted me in the shots with dad and best man, because, well, I'm his first born lol.
Long story short, I hate weddings.

So how the hell can you avoid what is likely the biggest event in the world this year?

Idea 1) Play Games All Day
Idea 2) Watch Films/TV Box Sets All Day
Idea 3) Leave the Country
Idea 4) SLEEP ALL DAY! (and night)
Idea 5) Stream Something (I have an idea all ready :P)

Yeah, could do anything, as long as its not watching TV or Leaving the House lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment