Saturday 9 April 2011

Forgetting The Past... Follow up

So, last night I couldn't sleep, though I did manage 9 hours or so about 6am. While I was sat at the computer trying to tire myself out, I decided to write an email to the people mentioned in the last post.

Now, I haven't sent this email and to be honest, I don't think I ever will, its just been too long and they have most likely forgotten about me. Well, I might send it, but if I do, I'll probably be drunk when I do (I only really drink once or twice a month if you don't know).

Okey, so, below is the email I wrote at about 4am. Some things have been changed, you can tell what because there in [ ] thingys [like this] and there changed to protect privacy.

Hi [Name of Person],

Im guessing you where shocked when you saw my name in your inbox, dont worry, I scare myself sometimes with some things I do :)

I know its out the blue and everything, espesualy as over a year has gone by, but I really just emailing to see how everything is going, with [Everyone and Everything], good I hope, espsualy without your outdated sanity chip :P

I never stopped thinking about you all, even after all this time, more so after the anniversery of my leaving, to be honest, I wouldnt be suprised if you had all forgotten about me and you delete this before even getting to this part.

But Yeah, hope everything is good there, hope your keeping your promise of keeping [Place Name] alive even though the tough times and not forgetting to have fun once in a while lol.

Forever Yours
[My Name]

So thats the mail, like I said, I'll more than likely never send it, and it needs a spell check, but yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment