Sunday 19 December 2010

Marathon = Bust - Computer = BOOM!

Yeah, So, 5 Hours into the Marathon.... My computer decided it wanted to die, a painful death. The motherboard has officially blown, It couldn't handle what I was throwing at it.

It is a good excuse for a new computer, but I wasn't planning on doing that until next year and its going to set me back around £500 for Motherboard, CPU, Graphics Card and Power Supply, £600 if you include a new HD Monitor.

Admittedly, I don't need a new Graphics Card or Monitor, but I may as well if I'm getting a new set up.

On the marathon side, we recorded a Video Diary of the day, I'll be recording some final thoughts and editing it today, including some parts from the 5 hours we where live. Its not as good as watching us live, but I hope its a good constellation (sp?).

Finally, I would like to thank Eddy for helping out at my end, Mr Wentworth for the support and ideas and everyone who joined us and was looking forward to watching the decent into madness through the 24 hours.

Oh Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment