Friday 10 December 2010

Christmas List

Mum asked me for a Christmas list today, It took me about a hour to think of 10 things, all games and all canny cheep ones at that. So here is my Christmas list:

Donkey Kong Country Returns – Nintendo Wii
Super Mario All-stars 25th Anniversary Edition – Nintendo Wii
Metroid Other M – Nintendo Wii
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles – Nintendo Wii
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles – Nintendo Wii
New Super Mario Bros – Nintendo DS
Sonic Classic Collection – Nintendo DS
Mario Kart DS – Nintendo DS
Doctor Who: Evacuation Earth – Nintendo DS
Doctor Who: Return to Earth – Nintendo Wii

Notice there is no PS3 or xbox 360 games? Yeah, I'm weirded out about that to. 

In Other News, I just bought myself Gran Turismo 5 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment