Monday 13 December 2010

Games I Need To Finish

I own way to many games for various systems, everything from NES to Wii, Master System to... Playstation 3 and even an Xbox 360, but I haven't finished as many as I would like.

So this is a list of games I need to finish from the current generation of consoles and handhelds. I'll warn you now, its a bit big...

Fallout New Vegas - XBox 360
Not really a desperate attempt to finish the game, I can start the end game quest at any point, but decided to wait for Dead Money (First DLC, 21st Dec) and run through that before starting end game.

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Xbox 360
I finished the PC version, then lost the save file. So technically I have finished GTA4, but I should finish the 360 version.

Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City - XBox 360
Don't think this will be finished any time soon, not a big fan of The Lost and the Dammed, but I do like The Ballard of Gay Tony, perhaps when I finally finish Gay Tony, I will trudge through Lost and the Dammed.

Mass Effect - Xbox 360
No clue how far through this I am, but I'm very stuck (think I started a later level quest), I will finish it, but no clue when.

Bioshock - Xbox 360
I got half way through this, and put it down for another game, picked it back up again and had no idea where I was or where I had to go, and I had to start again from the very beginning. Yeah, not fun.

Bioshock 2 - XBox 360
Started playing, but should finish Bioshock first, that's the only reason I haven't finished this one.

Fable 2 - XBox 360
Not that far through, I put this down for Halo Reach and not picked it up since, I really should, really.

Batman Arkham Asylum - XBox 360
Honestly, I don't know why I stopped playing this one, its a really good game, guess its because it was quickly replaced by another game. Hmm...

Final Fantasy XIII - XBox 360
*facepalm* Not a big fan of FFXIII, Run a little, be attacked, press A a few times, rinse and repeat. I got this because it was very very cheep (new) and I wanted to see how bad it was. Still want to finish it though just to see how confusing the ending is.

Heavy Rain - Playstation 3
This is a confusing one, because I have finished it with the best ending, but there are 3 more ending and a load more trophies linked to them endings. Only reason its on this list.

Bayonetta - Playstation 3
Stuck on one of the bosses, have been for ages. Everytime I try, I go for a hour and give up. I really should pick it back up again.

Little Big Planet - Playstation 3
Can you finish LBP? If so, I really should.

Brutal Legend - Playstation 3
Good Game, but had more interesting things to play. I will finish it, one day

Aliens vs Predator - Playstation 3
Meh, just meh, don't like this game, at all.

Wheelman - Playstation 3
Vin Diesel's GTA Clone and its not half bad. I will pick this up again, after most others from this list are cleared lol

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Nintendo DS
I'm up to the last section of the tower, but there is this 1 puzzle, just 1 puzzle stopping me getting any further, I have tried for...for... forever to pass this puzzle, but I cant, every time I try I end up banging my head against the wall, argh!

Pokemon Pearl - Nintendo DS
I'm up to the elite four, just need to grind some levels and then the story is basicly done. But I don't fancy grinding much.

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops+, Metal Gear Acid, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories, Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Storys - Sony PSP
Long list hey, that's all the PSP games I have with a story, why haven't I finished them? Its the Thumb Stick on the PSP. I hate the dam thing, its painful!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Nintendo Wii
Seems to be a thing with Zelda games and me these days, stuck looking for 1 of them fairy things close to the water dungeon thingy. Its been so long since I played thing I have no idea what the area is called, I will do it soon.

No More Heroes - Nintendo Wii
Honestly can't remember where I am in this game, I put it down for Zelda. I'll finish it when I finish Zelda and most of what is on my christmas list.

So yeah, that's all the games I need to finish, 25 games, 2011 is going to be a long year for my gaming life.

No comments:

Post a Comment